Saturday, December 22, 2012

the beginning of you and i

So, this is something that has been on my 'to do' list for years - start my own blog. I've constantly put it off, wanting to wait until school had finished, and now that it has, I have no other excuse. 

I was always frightened that I would have to change who I was, and create a new persona in order to fit in with the world wide web, a society of ridicule, humour and controversy. I was frightened that my life would not be worth sharing. I was frightened that my only subscribers would be those who simply forget to unsubscribe.

This is the hardest part, the beginning. The point where I have to stop being frightened and take on the challenge of honest and beautiful expression. 

Finishing school, my life itself is at a new beginning, my future pathway is completely different to those people I have just spent 6 years of my life with. And that's what I think is most exciting about blogging - the opportunity to share my own little teeny pocket of the world with you.

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment